Category Archives for "Uncategorized"

AADOM Conference in Orlando, FL is coming!

Get your sunglasses ready, folks! New Patient Group will be one of the exhibitors at the 15th Annual AADOM Conference in Orland, Florida! The conference takes place July 18 – 20, 2019! The Conference is being held in the Hilton Bonnet Creek Resort. The sessions will take place in the Bonnet Creek ballroom and surrounding […]

Continue reading

Define YOUR Practice Goals!

There are 7 main disconnects between the Top 1% and the rest of the 99%…Brian Wright, CEO of New Patient Group and Co-Host of the Doctor Diamond Club Podcast, goes over the difference in this great video! Learn how to run your practice like some of the highest producing companies in the world by being prepared, […]

Continue reading
1 2 3 5